FOREVER® offers 3 beautiful options for blankets in both Plush and Sherpa lining as well as our Outdoor Blankets. Outdoor Blankets features a water repellent Oxford cloth backing and soft mink Sherpa lining. Blankets are offered at 30"x40", 50"x60" or 60"x80" sizes which makes them much larger than the other products we offer. Therefore, we want to provide you with some tips to keep in mind when designing your Blanket in Artisan 6, where you have complete control over the design of your keepsake.
- Do not add a QR code to a Blanket. They will not be usable once you receive your blanket.
- Do not place any critical design element (such as text, people, etc.) within 1 inch of the trim line.
- If you insert a Text Box, the default font size will be 16 points (or whatever size you set it to in Help Menu > Settings > Text Style). You should immediately change to a font size of 125 points or larger when inserting a Text Box.
- Consider inserting a Text Shape instead of a Text Box for Blankets. The Text Shape allows you to use any font in your font catalog, but will be larger and easier to see when you insert it. Text Shapes can be resized, and they can be filled with a solid color, color gradient, paper from an art kit, etc.
- The limit of the width and height of an element when entering those numbers in the QAT is 40 inches for each field. To create elements that are larger (for example, to create a photo holder that is the same size as the entire blanket): place the element on the project page, select the element, then use the handles on the sides or corners of the bounding box to expand the size of the element.
- The rulers will be difficult to read when viewing the entire blanket in the Workspace. You can zoom in to set tabs and use any tools where you need to see the rulers easily, then zoom back out to view the entire project again.
- Because the blankets are so large, the photos will likely be larger than you are used to in other projects, and many will warn you of a “Low pixel count.” If the photo looks good on the screen and in the print preview, then it should still print well on your blanket.