Congratulations, you are an Account Manager! With this power, you can now manage another FOREVER® Account in many ways (including uploading photos, updating information on files, creating albums, creating tags, and overall organization), however, you cannot place orders through their account, access their Account Settings, change the Preservation Settings, or delete any files - ever.
Please note that neither you nor the people who have assigned you as their Account Manager have to be Permanent Storage owners; as long as everyone has at least the intro FOREVER account you can complete this process.
To manage someone's account as an Account Manager please follow these steps:
- Log in to your FOREVER® Account using any web browser.
- Click on the Connections option at the top of the page.
- Once you are in your “Connections” section, locate the person whose account you would like to manage. You will see a list of all of your Connections, including the people you manage as well as the people who are set up to manage your account. Account Managers will have a green-colored icon at the bottom of their name.
- Click on the profile image for the account that you want to manage. Then click the blue link that says "Manage this Account."
To stop managing an account click the “Stop Managing This Account” text in the bar at the top right of the screen.
As mentioned previously, as an Account Manager you have limited control over the user's FOREVER® Account that you are managing. You can act on their behalf to:
- upload, add, access, view, modify, edit, link, post, download, and copy Content;
- modify the privacy layers at which Content is stored;
- add, change, or delete people who have access to Content at ‘Connections’ and ‘private’ layers, and the rights those designated people have to access, view, add, post, link, copy or download Content.
As an Account Manager, you cannot delete or remove content, alter their Preservation Settings, or make purchases and check out using their cart.
In the case of my death, how will my family know who my Account Managers are or how will they access my FOREVER account? Click here to learn more.