FOREVER® allows you to name any Connections within the application as Account Managers who can access and administer your account. Please note that Account Managers do have limitations though. While they are able to manage your FOREVER® Account for you in many ways (including uploading photos, updating information on files, creating albums, creating tags, and overall organization) they cannot place orders through your account, access your Account Settings, change the Preservation Settings, or delete any files - ever.
You can assign and remove Account Managers at any time and may have multiple active Account Managers at once. Please note that neither you nor the people you assign to manage your account have to be Permanent Storage owners, as long as they have the intro FOREVER account you can complete this process. If you do have more than one Account Manager, your 1st Account Manager will retain the rights granted by you until the end of that Manager’s lifetime, unless the Manager relinquishes control earlier, at which time the 1st Manager’s rights will transfer to your 2nd Account Manager assigned, and so forth.
Once you're assigned to be someone's Account Manager, you can click here to learn more about the steps for being able to go in and manage someone's account.
To assign an Account Manager follow these steps:
- Log in to your FOREVER® Account.
- Click the person icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the “Connections” tab from the top menu bar.
- Locate the person that you would like to set as an Account Manager. If you are not yet connected within FOREVER® then you can search for them by name, or if they do not have a FOREVER® Account yet you can send them an invitation with the blue “Invite To FOREVER” button.
- After you are connected within FOREVER®, you can click the arrow in the upper right corner of their Profile card.
- Move the toggle switch labeled "Account Manager?" to the "Yes" position to set them as your Account Manager.
- Once they are an Account Manager you can see a new icon show on their Profile card to indicate this. They will now be able to administer your account and have access to all your content to help with uploading and organizing.
To remove them from being your Account Manager, please repeat steps 3-6 and move the toggle switch to the “No” position instead.
You may designate a sequence of people to act as Account Managers for your FOREVER® Account. You grant an Account Manager full or partial control over your Forever Account and Content, including the ability to perform some or all of the following actions:
- upload, add, access, view, modify, edit, link, post, download, and copy Content;
- modify the privacy layers at which Content is stored;
- add, change, or delete people who have access to Content at ‘Connections’, 'Groups', and ‘Private’ layers, and the rights those designated people have to access, view, add, post, link, copy or download Content.
Your Account Manager will not be able to delete or remove content, alter your Preservation settings, or make purchases and check out using your cart.
FOREVER® will enable your Account Managers to create a username and password as well as exercise rights over your FOREVER® Account either during your lifetime, upon your death, or at a future date specified by you in your Preservation Settings. Each Account Manager must agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you are a FOREVER Storage® owner, you can also designate within your Preservation Settings when and if you would like Account Managers removed upon your passing. Click here to learn more about your Preservation Settings.