Make sure your Artisan® and Historian™ are up to date. This can be done by clicking on the link on the welcome page of both software programs.
If your software programs are up to date, please proceed with the steps below.
1. Close Artisan® & Historian™
2. Open File Explorer
3. Browse to C:\Program Data\Caspedia\Drop Points
- Please note the Program Data folder may be hidden, if so, you will need to first go into Folder Options to show these files.
a) Open Control Panel
b) Double Click on Folder Options
c) Click the View tab
d) Select 'Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives
e) Click OK
4. Once in the Drop Points folder, please delete ALL files you see in this folder
5. Close Window
6. Open project in Artisan®
7. Open Historian™
8. Select the photos you want to share
9. Select which Artisan® Project to share the Historian™ photos with
10. Your photos should now be shared into your opened project in Artisan™