Here are some common questions regarding the investment in the 60-Monthly Installments plan. Have general questions about what is included in this Video Streaming service? Check out our article on FOREVER® Video Streaming FAQs.
1. With the release of the 60-Monthly Installment plan, what if I already have a Video Streaming subscription at the Month-to-Month or Yearly plan started?
Month-to-Month and Yearly subscriptions will stay the same and remain available for users who do not want to commit to investing in Permanent Video Streaming just yet. These pay-as-you-go plans can be started and stopped at any time, as well as used in conjunction with pre-paid gifted Streaming.
2. Can I convert my current Month-to-Month or Yearly subscription toward the 60-Monthly Installment plan?
No. These options are separate from each other to ensure clients have full control over their accounts in case they only want the service sporadically. However, you can choose to stop the pay-as-you-go option at any point and begin your investment toward the 60-Monthly Installments plan at any time!
Please note if you start the Permanent Video Streaming Installment Plan while a subscription is active, it will automatically cancel that subscription immediately so the 60-month plan can start right away. Any remaining subscription time will be lost.
3. What happens if my Permanent Video Streaming Installment Plan is stopped before the 60 months are finished?
If your 60-Monthly Installment plan is stopped prematurely, you will be able to watch videos in your FOREVER account for 2 additional months for every installment made. For instance, if you made 4 installments before you stopped paying, you can watch your videos for 8 additional months in your FOREVER Account.
4. If I previously had the Permanent Video Streaming Installment Plan that was then stopped, if I start a new Streaming payment option how will my previously accrued months affect that new subscription?
The new plan you start will cancel any accrued months, so your newly purchased plan will begin immediately. Any remaining accrued months will be lost.
5. Can I see how far along in the 60-Monthly Investment I am so far?
Yes! Please log in to your FOREVER.com account and navigate to the Recurring Payments section, then scroll to the subscription for your Permanent Video Streaming Installment Plan to see your Payment History and View Payoff amount.
6. Can I accept a pre-paid Streaming Gift while I have a Video Streaming plan active?
Streaming Gifts are able to be accepted if you have a Month-to-Month or Yearly subscription, and the Gift will push the next subscription payment date out for however long the Gift is for. However, Streaming Gifts cannot be accepted if you are investing in the 60-Monthly Installments plan.
7. How can I see and/or pay off the remaining balance of my Permanent Video Streaming Installment Plan?
Please log in to your FOREVER.com account and navigate into your Recurring Payments area. From here, scroll to the Permanent Video Streaming Installment Plan, then click on the “View Payoff” button. If you would like to pay off the remaining balance, please follow the prompts on the screen to finalize the payment amount. Here you can either charge the card we currently have on file for this payment plan, or you can Change Credit Card before confirming the payoff.