We completely understand clients may want to cancel their pixels2Pages Membership either permanently or for a short period of time. Please note that by canceling this subscription you will lose out on several premium features that could affect your affect your account (you can skip down to Important Notes for more information on this).
Here are the steps to stop your membership:
- Log in to your FOREVER® account
- Hover over the person icon in the upper right
- Click on My Account
- On the left side, navigate to Recurring Payments
- Scroll to your pixels2Pages Membership (monthly or yearly)
- Click the button to Cancel My Membership
- Please read through the prompt carefully and if you agree to the terms checkmark that you understand, then press the button to Cancel My Membership immediately
Want to restart your pixels2Pages Membership? CLICK HERE for more information on the restart process.
- There are no refunds given for unused memberships or portions of memberships.
- Canceling payments on a recurring membership may block access to your current membership. If you cancel payments early in your billing cycle and you cannot access the member-only posts, please notify us by emailing email@example.com so that we can reactivate your membership for the remainder of the payment period. This must be manually done, so it may not happen immediately. We appreciate your patience.
- Should you choose to cancel your membership now and then purchase a new membership at a later date, you will not have access to Blueprints between the time you stopped and then started your new membership.
By canceling this recurring payment, you’ll immediately lose access to these premium features:
- All pixels2Pages member-only sales, special promo codes, and member exclusives
- New monthly pixels2Pages™ Blueprints
- The pixels2Pages library of FOREVER Artisan, FOREVER Historian, and FOREVER premium training resources
- Weekly step-by-step Bright Ideas, video tutorials, and tips
Again, pixels2Pages™ memberships are non-refundable in whole or in part, as per FOREVER's Return Policy: https://www.forever.com/returns