Click on the blue circle with the white question mark in the top right hand corner.
Step 2: Click Options
Step 3: Click Spell Checking and you will have the option to update the following:
- Show spelling errors in editor
- Suggest from main dictionary only
- Ignore words in UPPERCASE
- Ignore words with numbers
- Ignore internet addresses and emails
- Always suggest corrections
- Ignore improper case (e.g. “Australia Table”)
There is also a User Dictionary that will allow you to add words that you use often that could be seen as an incorrect spelling such as a last name.