It’s easy to make changes to your account settings with Forever®. Whether you need a password reset or email address change, we’ve got you covered!
- Resetting your password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click the Forgot Password link or reset it by visiting your Account Settings and clicking on "Password" on the left-hand side.
- Updating your email address. To update the email address you login in with, visit your Account Settings and click on "Email Address” on the left-hand side.
To change where our emails are being sent to, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-367-3837 so we can update this information in our marketing database.
- Re-subscribing to Forever® emails. If you have previously opted out of Forever® emails and would like to re-subscribe, please use this link: http://eepurl.com/c86RPv
- Unsubscribing to Forever® emails. To unsubscribe or update please go to the bottom of the e-mail and you will see "Update your email preferences or Unsubscribe." Click on whichever option you are looking to do, and you will be taken through the rest of the process.
Not receiving emails from us but think you should be? Try the following steps:
- Check your spam setting within your Settings in your e-mail account.
- Where it says “Approved Sender” or “Whitelist” make sure to add: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Special exception is for Verizon e-mail users, please go to this link -http://www.verizon.net/whitelist.
We are unable to alter your spam settings from our end so if the re-subscribe form does not work for you, you will have to visit the spam settings in your e-mail account to resolve the issue.