The Auto Sync option is the ability for the FOREVER Mobile App to automatically upload new files it sees on your device. Please note that if you turn it ON the app will only detect the new files from the time it's turned on until you turn the Auto Sync off.
- Open the FOREVER Mobile App
- Click the menu icon in the top left (three-line symbol)
- Tap on Settings from the list of options
- Toggle the Auto Sync to ON - you can choose just photos or also upload videos (please note that
- To prompt the app to start syncing, simply open it and it will start bringing in new files from your device to your FOREVER Storage account
Experiencing issues uploading your files or using the app? Check out other articles on the FOREVER Mobile App for troubleshooting, and if you're still experiencing issues please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-FOREVER (367-3837).